October 28, 2009

Catching Up

Guess what! Laiel is headed home this afternoon. I am so excited I could just shout... except I have 2 boys asleep. Yep, Isaac too. He hasn't taken a nap in I don't know how many years. And he hasn't been sick in several, but something is attempting to make him ill. So, for the first time ever, I find myself with both boys asleep. I have 101 things I need to be doing- but instead, I think I'll do a little bloggin :-)We have been promising Isaac a trip to Dollywood all year. What perfect weather for a day of fun. Cool weather means no lines on the water rides too!Isaac invited a friend to spend the day with us. We sure did enjoy having Jacob along- maybe because he is just such a sweetheart... and maybe because he rode those crazy rides with Isaac that Eddie and I weren't brave (stupid!) enough to ride.I tell you what... these guys had me rolling in laughter. They are both such riots- get them together and well, let the fun begin!Yep, Ben. They really did ride it- without Baby Jonathan!I just knew this kid would wear down and take a nap at some point in the day. He has to be a more light sleeper than even his mom!
Eddie had as much fun spraying the boys as they did riding River Rampage! Thanks for taking the day off from work to take us, Dad!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Looks like bunches of fun!!! I love Dollywood! :D Love the pics

5buntings said...

What fun! What a great idea to take Jacob along!!

Anonymous said...

YEEHAW!!! I'm sure you all had a WONDERFUL time! How fun for Dollywood to be in a place that doesn't take "all day" to get to! Tell Isaac I'm so glad he got to go with his friend, and have such a FUN day!!! :D