February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy

Every time Eddie's birthday rolls around, my heart giggles. I remember when we were preparing for our upcoming marriage, I had no idea Eddie's age. When I ask one day, he told me "late 30's." Yep... he was late all right. He turned 40 the weekend before our wedding.



Daddy's first birthday with Little Miss Rachel. She just sat back and watched the fun.
Jonathan, however, was very much into the fun. We had to wrap Daddy's gift in candy cane paper. He calls any gift a "package."

And, um.... my gift was not even edible. I have no idea what went wrong but my Apple Carmel cake was gross. So, we called Eddie at work and ask him to pick up a cake at Ingles on his way home. A carmel tort- that was absolutely out of this world!


Isaac and I had a great time shopping for this.... but I do believe the fun has just begun. Okay- so it really was a gift for the whole family.