May 22, 2012

Creation museum part 6

Koi garden.... one of my favorite spots!


This was another one of my favorite spots. The water ran right through the middle of the garden. I think I could have sat and listened to it all day long. Especially since on Monday and Tuesday mornings, we had the entire garden to ourselves for awhile.

Tuesday morning, I was so engrossed in watching and listening to the water that I almost missed this little creature who was sitting right next to me!


I had to stop and ponder how many times in the average day do I let the little things slip right by me because I am too involved in the "big" stuff. What do I miss because I am in too big a rush, too loud, too distracted? My prayer as we returned home Tuesday evening was:

 that in the midst of the activities of the day, I will be able to slow down, quieten down and hear the voice of the Majestic Glory (2 Peter 1:16-18) in my own little corner of His creation.