August 7, 2013

My White Picket Fence

For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ. 
Galatians 1:10


I am not willing to be transformed into their likeness. Nor are we willing for our home and family to be transformed into the likeness of our neighbor's home. Therefore, I will never obtain the acceptance nor approval that I am seeking. It's way past time that I stop trying to obtain something I should not be seeking to begin with.
It's way past time that I stop worrying about what "so-and-so" thinks or says and instead ~ listen to my Father. He created my children. 
He knows their individual needs. 
He created me! 
He knows all! 
He gave these precious people to our family-not our neighbor. I am accountable to Jehovah! Not Mrs. So & So.

So I am building a pretty little white picket fence around my  backyard. A boundary. You're welcome to visit. Come and stay awhile.... but don't expect me nor those in my family to be just like you. 




No comments: