September 16, 2013

My Bouncing Buddy

Never has anyone "bounced" into my life like Elizabeth Ann Ward did!

She didn't "earn the title" of friend over time or by walking through life together. She was just there! From our very first encounter, she treated me as her lifelong buddy~ as if we had already earned a position of trust and friendship with one another.

And from then on I looked forward to moments in her presence.
She could melt my worst hard day with her radiant smile.
She could see any situation through spiritual eyes.
And she could make my laugh with her lighthearted jokes and teasing!
Is it any wonder that I loved to be with her?

Thank you Liz, for being my friend and making life sweeter by being part of it.
Thank you Nehemiah, for sharing your beloved with me even in her last days in her eartly tent.

I have been blessed by your family and will love her all the days of my life.

No comments: