November 21, 2009

Help Me Understand

Maybe it is due to all that I am learning as Isaac and I study early American History and the founding fathers of our country (that gave everything including their lives!) ... but I do not understand President Obama. Could someone explain to me why he does not salute our military... even on Veteran's Day?
(Taken on 11/11/09 at Arlington National Cemetery)

And why he bows to foreigners when he does not even show proper respect to our own heroes? I just don't get it... and it irritates me too!

(11/16/09 Washington AFP photo- bowing to Japan's Emperor...
BTW he's the first US President to ever do this... Why?)

1 comment:

Beck's Bounty said...

Because he has no understanding of what it MEANS to be a soldier, to sacrifice to this great nation ... he never served. I can only assume that the soldiers salute his title as a matter of courtesy, and do not actually salute "him" (many soldiers did the same with Former President Clinton). Our Commander In Chief should have served this nation first as a soldier ... just my humble opinion.

As to foreign leaders ... I can only imagine our Founding Fathers crying very real tears ... for all that President Obama has given away so freely.

It is heartbreaking to watch.

Tammy