January 11, 2010

Growing Up

Funny, but I've never felt "grown-up"....even with a hubby, little ones to raise and a home to care for. Until today... Papaw went to his Heavenly home this morning. Thanksgiving 2007
Somehow it just doesn't seem right that time can't stand still for just a little while until we can process our loss ... but once again, life goes on.The responsibilities of the day are still here. And somehow today they seem so much larger. August 2007

I've graduated to a new era of life- I feel grown up.

I'm thankful that I have had many years to know and enjoy my grandfather. I'm thankful for the godly heritage I have. I'm thankful for the Mother he and Granny gave me. And I'm so thankful he knew his great grandsons. I am blessed....

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Im sorry for your loss! God bless