January 2, 2010

This Must Be Love

How can hands so tiny
Hold his Mommy's heart
How can eyes so gentle
So strong a love impart
And how can a full-grown woman
Drop every care in the world
To catch just one glimpse
Of the smile on her baby boy

This must be love, true love
This must be a little bit of Heaven above
This must be love, true love
This must be what God's heart is made of

When the smile in his eyes
Sends my heart to the stars
I think I'm beginning to see from afar
How perfectly
How my Heavenly Father loves me

How can hands so mighty
Be nailed upon a cross
Why would a God so powerful
Suffer pain and loss
And how could the God of the universe
Become sin of the world
So that He might be born
In the heart of my baby boy

Every day I am Amazed

by: Cary Schmidt and Steve Amerson

1 comment:

5buntings said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing this!!