March 9, 2010

"Reports from Nigeria say more than 500 Christians were slaughtered in several villages. The machete attacks were blamed on members of a Muslim group. Reports say Muslim residents of the villages were warned by phone text messages two days before the attack so they could escape before the exit points were sealed off. Security forces have detained 95 suspects."

Prior to reading the book "Miracle of Miracles," I would have felt anger toward this "peaceful religion".... as so many refer to Islam. But today when I read the morning news, my heart is broken not only for these Christian families- but for the Muslims that performed such a horrendous act. Oh may they see, know, and be touched by the power of Jehovah God- the One True God!

If you'd like to read the book I mentioned, send me a comment and I'll mail you a copy.

No comments: