December 25, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

Sunset on Christmas DayAt 4 AM on Christmas morning, I was up nursing Rachel- No Snow. But by 8 AM that morning, we had a gorgeous covering. One problem- Eddie had a difficult time getting the 4-wheel drive tractor down the hill to feed the cattle. We began to consider that maybe we would not be able to make it to Granny's house for lunch. Needless to say, I have spent every Christmas Day of my life at Granny's house... everything is always the same!
I don't like change and I didn't want to do things differently this year
just because of some snow!

Eddie did a great job getting us down the hill without too much slipping, sliding, or scares. Rachel was lovely in her new red velvet dress. And met her Great Uncle Dan.


And of course Isaac's favorite- Granny's chocolate pie with Bradley.

Rachel also met her Great Aunt Linda.

No comments: