July 18, 2011

"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships."
Abraham Lincoln
Ah . . . how true Mr. Lincoln. I come away from time with my dear friend always feeling a bit happier and more content. Her phone calls and emails make me smile. I look forward to time with her like a little child looking forward to a birthday. And I am always better because of her influence. Happy Birthday, my dear friend and sister. I love you!I know these are not the most complimentary photos... but... what a good example they are! April can wear so many different hats in a day's time. From reading to the little guys to patching up a busted chin with duct tape. And I won't even begin to list all the things she did the rest of the day....

1 comment:

MumsieU said...

You're right, these are not the most complimentary photos!!! But I love you back dearly . . . Thanks for being such a GREAT FRIEND!! Sis wants to know what font you have above? And I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your peonies in the background!!!