September 21, 2011

Ouch!


My poor little boy!! Yesterday morning, the little ones and I went to Eastanalle Church to CHIMES. We have decided not to attend this year and I need to pick up/ drop off some things. [Boy, did I feel rotten. But I'll tell you about that in a minute!] I'm still not for sure how it happened- but as I was loading the truck in the parking lot, it had started to rain just enough to make things wet. Jonathan had gone around the truck to his side so I could load him. I heard his scream. When I got to him, his little face was already covered in blood. I yelled for Anita. April said she knew from my scream their was blood. How well she knows me. She got Jonathan cleaned up, Anita prayed, and I got Jonathan calmed down. But on the drive back to Athens, I began to get concerned that maybe he had hit his head. He was acting strange and sleepy. I too was feeling so sick and not safe driving. Eddie felt we needed to head to Dr. Saji's office and make sure Jonathan didn't have a head injury. Sure enough all was well and we ended up with just some ugly scratches. Mom on the other hand ended up with a horrible strep infection. I'll tell you that story in another post....

No comments: