October 5, 2011

San Antonio: Heading Home


Judy, Isaac, and I checked out of our rooms and headed to the lobby to wait for Eddie and Larry to return from the Convention Center. It's hard to believe we stayed in this same hotel last time we were in Texas. Judy is sitting in a chair in the bottom left corner... and Isaac...
Jonathan knew we were flying home [on Jay Jay]. So I took this photo and sent to him via text to tell him we were on our way home. Boy did I miss that little guy.
It's not very often that the three of us are able to sit together on a flight. But I sure do enjoy it when we do. Especially more so than the flight out when I had to sit on the front row [which I hate] with a very large black gentleman.
Things sure have changed from when we first started taking Isaac along on business trips. He and Ms Judy use to play dots, dots, and more dots. Now he investigates the airport recycling trash cans!!
I really tried not to be too obvious... but I was puzzled why this man and his four companions [decked out in all their garb along with "sticks"] would be traveling to Knoxville! I never did figure it out. They did however have people in a white van with commercial tags waiting for them at the airport. My how the world changes every single time we travel.

No comments: