July 21, 2013

Favorite Folks

Last night we had our church meeting at Ben & Amy Leapley's home. My family laughed and had the best time on our way home. No wonder, we had such a wonderful evening.

Can I describe the excitement when Jonathan found out that Micah was getting glasses too?
All week we have been guessing what shape Micah's glasses would be.

What started out as bird and squirrel watching became even more exciting when Rachel & Micah saw the Hoffman's turn into the drive
Yes- Michael is a nut (like his mother) ... but he's also the sweetest thing (like his mother, too)!
Jonathan LOVED building a train with him. 
Guarding the food??
I can't describe how thankful I am that Isaac's back has healed and he is back in action!

Been too long since Amy and Brenda had seen each other!


Miss Abigail

Ben comes up with the greatest stuff for the children! I want to give it a try when no one is watching!

Miss Miriam

An extra treat that the Karen and her family were able to join us!

No wonder I went home so encouraged ... laughter with a dear friend!
Proverbs 17:22
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.... 


No comments: