June 18, 2008

Fred Has Arrived


The big brown UPS truck (that I so adore!) came up my drive the other day to deliver our math curriculum for this fall. [MamaLion over at Shadybrook Acres had recommended "Life of Fred." http://www.stanleyschmidt.com/FredGauss/index2.html ] Somehow I didn't manage to get it in the stack of books in the school room quick enough and Little Man disappeared with "Fred" in his possession. He soon was asking for a pencil and paper! What's going on? We're suppose to be taking a "summer break" (that he begged for). I was informed that "This is fun! It's like reading a book with math mixed in." Hum... what do you know. Looks like I may be seeing the big brown UPS truck again with Fred aboard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am super excited to see you have a blog! I wish you had told me!!! It's wonderful to see what's going on "back home"...WOW! I love it! And it's great to hear that IV loves the new math books! :D

Lisa said...

Yeah! Sounds like he's even more popular at your house!!!