February 6, 2009

Boys

Have I mentioned that I love little boys and all their stuff? I grew up with two sisters.... and was far from being a tom-boy. God knew I needed a little boy when he gave us Isaac. This afternoon he had some wonderful friends over to play. The nerf bullets flying over head and the dirty shoes at the back door make my heart giggle. Secretly, I was in hopes that the baby God was sending to us was a daughter... but today while I watched the guys racing down the hill on sleds and garbage can lids, I realized that My Father knows the desires of our hearts better than we ourselves do. 'Cause I like boys!!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Fun...i hope my first born is a boy...so that my daughters can have a big brother! What ive always wanted:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, the Nerf memories!! We had so many of those guns and things, and a gazillion bullets! I love those things! (I almost bought myself one when Xmas shopping one day!)
You will love having 2 boys. I always wanted a girl too, but never got one. I love my boys more than anything in the world...they are all GOOD, awesome men! :D