February 5, 2009

Hubby's GIft to Me

After a quick trip to get Eddie's blood treatment done, he surprised us with dinner at our favorite place in Knoxville... Rafferty's. Then we headed to my favorite place to shop these days.. Babies R Us! I don't usually enjoy shopping- unless it is with a credit card and catalogue or for books. But we had a wonderful time getting ready for baby. The next morning, I had an appointment with my nurse midwife.... so, he even went along and made a stop at Target to get the crib and mattress! Yahoo hubby!












4 comments:

Taylor said...

COOL!! Baby's R US is such a cool store! Looks fun! Cant wait til April :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm ALMOST jealous!!! But I had my time, and it WAS a WONDERFUL time!I still LOVE baby stuff, and I'm sure I always will! I wish I were there to go shopping with you...what fun that would be! :D

mom2boys said...

Looks like you guys are making lots of progress! Wont be long now!!

Beck's Bounty said...

How exciting !! I might have to get out and shop a little too ... I hate to shop, but might enjoy a bit of Baby Shopping too.

Love,
MomToCherubs