February 15, 2009

February 15, 1992

Today marks our 17th anniversary. 17? Wow! Time flies.

Yesterday, Eddie had a wonderful dinner for us, along with roses and a hilarious card. Then this morning he had a beautiful breakfast ready and waiting ... complete with kitchen clean-up. Wouldn't take much pf this for me to get spoiled. Thank you hubby!

My mind can't seem to fathom that it has been 17 years since Eddie shared his name with me and made me his bride. We had only known each other a short 10 weeks when he ask me to marry him. I am certainly blessed to have such a good, godly man that I call husband. God gave me more in Eddie than I could have ever imagined.
So happy anniversary sweetheart! Wonder what the next 17 will have in store ;-)

5 comments:

Taylor said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...Mrs.Kimi and Mr.Eddie! 17yrs...how wonderful!! I love your pictures!:)

Anonymous said...

I hope you all had a really special day! It sounds like he did his part in making it nice.
Congratulations! And I just can't wait for the baby to arrive! :D

Beck's Bounty said...

Happy Anniversary !! I am praying that the next 17 years are even more wonderful than the first 17 !!

Grace & Peace,
MomToCherubs

3'sacharm said...

Happy Anniversary!!

mom2boys said...

Wow! Those pictures bring back the memories! Remember how I stood up there and cried the entire time? I didnt realize that I wasnt losing a sister, but gaining so much - a brother and 2 nephews :-) God is so good!