October 7, 2010

Tootsies


A couple of years ago, I received a phone call from a sweet friend. While preparing dinner for her family, she had cut her hand on a can. It was a pretty bad cut that was going to require stitches. We had the honor of having her five children at our house while her husband took her to the ER. We had dinner, baths, watched a Bible video and found sleeping spots for the guys in Isaac's room and the little ladies in the guest room.

It was interested the things that went through my only child's head. The next day, he wanted to know just how many bath towels it took at Ms. Tonya's house. But the best one was when he figured out how many nails she had to trim! A hundred finger and toe nails! Wow! A big difference from our measly 20.

I had to giggle when I trimmed Rachel's nails this week. Twenty more little nails to clip... and oh so cute and tiny.

1 comment:

Ippity Chick said...

I love little feet...they are so cute! I've decided I didn't take nearly enough pictures of my boys when they were little. Sniff*sniff :(