November 25, 2010

"Never A Dull Moment"

Mom use to have a cross-stitched sign she had made that said, "Never a Dull Moment." I never really understood why she made it... until today.
When I went to get Jonathan from his nap and found the pages of a book torn to shreds on the floor beside his crib. Does a child of mine really rip pages from a book so aggressively?And... I came in the kitchen to find Hoppy going for a ride in the empty rack of the dishwasher. You don't even want to know where the dirty pumpkin covered dishes were. Or where I found Hoppy in his "car" next.Or when things got quiet (you always know something is up when it gets quiet!) and I found you know who in my grain jars mixing, filling, having a ball!
Hum... wonder if Momma still has that sign around somewhere?

No comments: