May 7, 2011

Look what I found....

I snapped some photos on Eddie's camera this morning. When I borrowed his card to load them on my computer, I found all kinds of photos. Isaac on the day before braces. He has done absolutely awesome. I had to reschedule his very first appointment. We'll find out this week if Dr. Chance thinks he is doing as well I think he is.


Our trip to Dollywood
And the highlight of Jonathan's day- getting to "meet Diesel." We didn't explain that Diesel was really a steam engine. While in town one day, we heard a train. We were not near the tracks to see it though. When I ask Jonathan where he thought Diesel had gone, he never even paused before he said, "Oh! To Dollywood."





Eddie enjoyed shooting water at Isaac on this ride. Next trip, I'll probably ride with him since it will be warmer.

Thursday evening ( May 5th) my crew took me to Knoxville to celebrate my birthday.

We ended up at our favorite restaurant- Rafferty's. And Little Miss Rachel had her first

crackers. Yum- that's a big deal for such a little girl. The last time we were there,

I was holding her with trying to eat too. Already she is big enough to sit in a high chair-

with a little help from the cart cover.


Maybe I'll find some more fun photos.

No comments: