May 9, 2011

More Photos

For the life of me, I can't remember what these two were watching.


I had written this on the board for Isaac. It was one of our last days of school. When we came into the school room that morning, Eddie had filled in all the blanks with the brown words. Isaac and I had a good laugh!





Ah.... one of the last times Miss Rachel sat in this! The little mutt would climb out of it every time. Even though she couldn't sit up by herself- she's still want out.






Mm mmmm- you guessed it. Spaghetti for dinner.


Instead of trying to clean him up- Eddie just went straight to the tub.



I'm glad Eddie got a picture of this. Easter morning, Jonathan and I colored eggs. Who knows what he was thinking/doing- but he was just sitting in the middle of the floor with the bucket on his head. What a hoot.


Oh! I had forgotten how sick our little guy was until I found this photo on Eddie's camera.

Eddie's new office taking shape.

The first thing that had to be done was the exercise machine had to be disassembled and moved to the barn. That made room for the bookcases.


No comments: