May 1, 2011

Blessed

When a month happens to have five Saturdays, our church fellowship does something "special" together. Since April was one of those months, we had a fifth Saturday fellowship... complete with bocce, ladder ball, burgers, my favorite kale and pasta salad, home made ice-cream, and lots of laughs.





The Leapley Children Jonathan with Ms Tonya


Dana Clark and Carla- I sure have enjoyed having Dana around temporarily. Not just because she has the gift of service and always knows what I need. But just because she has such a pleasant spirit.

Steve Randolph and Eddie Bo- We know who was doing all the cooking, don't we?


What sweet little munchkins I have!


I can't describe what a blessing our church family is to me.

I am truly thankful that God has brought us together.

No comments: