April 30, 2011

Everyday Fun

I found these letters at one of my very favorite places.... www.Timberdoodle.com . They're just perfect for teaching Jonathan his letters. Each week, I take random letters and stick them to the fridge (or the dishwasher, oven... never know where they will show up). Eddie makes everything into a game. One morning, Isaac and I found where Dad had left us a funny note on the fridge. We now see who can leave the most creative message with the five or six random letters. But I do believe that Isaac deserves Most Creative with this face he left for us.


Jonathan is more "reserved" than Isaac has ever been. Isaac is a daredevil that will try just about anything. Jonathan on the other hand won't try anything until he feels safe. So on our last trip to the park, big brother had to prove that the slides were fun. Can't say I blame Jonathan because he first trip down the slide ended with a splash into a deep mud puddle.

And this one... well, I have no earthly idea what he was pretending to be. And how about that clothing combination? Mr. fashionable, huh?

No comments: