April 10, 2011

Thanks, Daddy!

Since the price of UT football tickets rose beyond our budget (and besides the fact we would much rather snuggle up with our own popcorn and watch the game on TV!), we decided to purchase season tickets to Dollywood. Isaac still qualified for a child rate and the little ones still get in free- so it looked like a good deal to us. And it was! Our first trip to Dollywood was a blast. Isaac rode the newest ride- Barnstormer. I thought I could handle it, but my wise young man advised against it. Guess that is just more evidence that I am aging.
Can't wait to ride this with Isaac though-in warmer weather of course. He was the only one on the ride. No wonder, you get soaked.


I learned that our Jonathan loves the water. Shouldn't surprise me since bath time with Dad is one of his favorites. Jonathan even took a dive face first. Thankfully, Isaac was close by and "rescued" him. It scared me more than anyone. I remembered to "stay calm" and not let him know he scared the daylights out of me. So, he thought it was great.
And check out Little Lady- sitting in a high chair at Chick-Fil-A ... like a big girl!

Thanks Daddy for the tickets and for taking a day off from work to take us. I love being with my family!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Dollywood is so fun! :)

i just got to catch up on all your blog posts!:) Wooo :D