July 2, 2008

The Fever





Poppy told Little Man he had "the fever" and there is only one cure. If only I had a picture of Little Man's face when Poppy told him it was "Fishing Fever"... and the cure? Well, to go fishing of course.
So yesterday morning, we awoke earlier than normal for treatment of the fever. Now why was it so easy for him to pop out of bed when he normally struggles to roll over? Because treatment for the fever is the grandest thing in a nine year old boy's day, of course.
The "fishermen's stories" brought us laughter all evening. I'm so thankful they had a fun and safe day. But I'm most thankful for the pricelss moments and memories that my Daddy is giving my son.

A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children...
Proverbs 13:22




1 comment:

Taylor said...

Way to go little man!! :)
What a gr8 way 2 spend time w/ poppy!