July 21, 2008

FIREPROOF




I received this note from my sister. I just had to share it with you.








"Hi Friends,



I’m not sure how many of you have seen the movie 'Facing the Giants' that was produced by Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, GA but it is a great movie and amazing what a church actually came together and produced. The makers of that movie have a new release coming out in September called Fireproof. My husband and I were able to go to a prescreening earlier this month with Chick Fil A and I can’t say enough good about this movie. It stars Kirk Cameron as a firefighter whose marriage is about to go through a divorce, but he learns what real love is and what God’s plan for marriage is. I loved Facing the Giants, but they have even stepped it up a notch with this one. The acting is great and I think we were both were on the edge of our seats one minute, crying and laughing the next.

It is very important that the movie have a big opening weekend, so I am trying to help get the word out and encourage Christians to go see this movie! If we want more good quality movies (no cursing, no indecent scenes, and the gospel presented) like this to be available then we need to be supportive. The opening date is 9-26-08 and it should be at a theater close to you – I know I saw Chattanooga, Cleveland, Knoxville, Cookeville, Nashville and Memphis all on the list, just to mention a few. Please go to the website at http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/ and watch the teaser trailer, then find a theater near you to go see it at and help spread the word!

Thanks and I look forward to hearing what you think about the movie. I don’t think you will be disappointed! "

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I cant wait 2 c that movie!!
They also made one called fly wheel!
u will need 2 see that 1 2!! it good :)