January 29, 2009

Preggie Belly

Okay... I realized this afternoon how totally ridiculous I look! (No Cowgirl! I am not posting a photo!) I've been doing an exercise program called "Preggie Bellies." When I looked in the mirror this afternoon, it occurred to me that the program has a very appropriate name. You can check it out at http://www.preggibellies.com.au/

Seriously, I'm one of those unique women that loves being pregnant. Besides that early "morning sickness" and an occasional pain here and there, I just really enjoy experiencing the miracle that God designed a woman's body to perform. Every time I feel him kick or move around, I wonder what he's like. We'll find out soon enough. For now, I will "treasure and ponder.

"But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart." Luke 2:19

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do hope I'll get to see a picture of your belly "someday"...it's such a BEAUTIFUL time! I too, loved being pregnant; and always missed the kicking and moving after the boys were born! (of course, it was much better to have them in my arms!) It's a truly wonderful time, and I'm so glad that you are enjoying it! The Dads just don't know what they are missing! :D

Taylor said...

how'd you know that i'd ask for pictures?? lol
P.S. i think you look cute...and alsways are pretty! :)

Taylor said...

oops...always
:)