January 28, 2009

School Stuff

Isaac and I just started something recently called "Taking Care of My Body." It teaches Christian principles for stewardship of our bodies. Our lesson was about whole grains and how God provided manna for the children of Israel. We had such a discussion ... and then he ask me, "Why don't you ever bake us bread anymore? Your bread is better than anything we get at the store." That did it for me... why haven't I been making bread? Maybe I got out of the "habit" while morning sickness was so bad. So off to the kitchen we went to mill some spelt and make cinnamon rolls. Delicious! Plus the aroma was just wonderful. Thanks Isaac!

2 comments:

Beck's Bounty said...

WOW - these looks delicious !!

Grace & Peace,
MomToCherubs
(who is also baking bread today, but in the Z Bread Machine rather than "by hand")

mom2boys said...

Those look soooo good - send some our way!