July 11, 2010

I had several errands that I needed to take care of out of town... or as my friend Carmen says, "In the city." So, we made it into a family outing. Complete with a stop at Chick-Fil-A for dinner. Since it was Cow Appreciation Day... Isaac and I decided to dress like a cow and get a free dinner. Except I "chickened" out when we got there. It was crazy! After a group came into the store in their underwear and painted with spots like a cow, we decided to have a "car picnic" and eat in the car. It turned out to be a blast! We got lots of stops marked off my "to-do" list, including a stop at Babies R Us.
You see who ended up with the scanner... It just seems like a few months ago that Isaac and I were making out a registry for Jonathan. Isaac did a great job getting my shopping list scanned.And Dad and Jonathan did a great job helping me test drive double strollers.

1 comment:

mom2boys said...

Cute pictures! I bet Jonathon is thinking "yeah, mom, I like this one. The extra space next to me would be perfect for my toys" :-)