July 4, 2010

What?

28 weeks! Where have all the weeks gone? Here's what's happening...

"Your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can open and close her eyes, which now sport lashes. This movement is more of a reflexive blink than a deliberate opening and closing, but it won't be long before she's batting those beauties at you."

Eddie and I were able to meet with Dr. Hunter this week. She will serve as our back-up doctor..."just in case." We both felt really comfortable with her. Plus she was completly in agreement with our birth plan. SO.... here goes. The count down has begun!

1 comment:

Diane McVey said...

That's very exciting! I had the twins at 27 weeks, so you are past that! I can't wait until "she" gets here. Oh what I'd give to be able to be in TN when she arrives! Thank goodness for cameras, I guess...:D
Take care, and have a GREAT Independence Day with your beautiful family!!!
I love you guys!!!