September 16, 2010

Hey! Where's My Ticker?

I wanted to post a few photos for ya... when I realized my pregnancy ticker is gone! No fair! When I placed that thing on here it had over 200 days- and our little guy was certainly not as active as he is now.

Here I am in the single digits and it's gone. OH well...

I'm a bit melancholy knowing that pregnancy days are coming to an end. Thankfully, all our pregnancies have been good. I'm not one of those women who has to deal with other "issues" while expecting... no swollen ankles, hemorrhoids, do I need to go on?


So its a bit sad that this season is coming to an end. Just wanted to ponder a bit.
I suppose if Mary pondered, I can too!

When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told. Luke 2:17-20

2 comments:

Diane McVey said...

I can hardly believe you are down to the last week! It's so exciting...but I get the "apprehension" about the pregnancy ending. I always missed the kicking and movement; even though I had the baby in my arms! It's going to be so wonderful though, and you will have more love to share with a new little one!
Have a great day, and I'll be waiting to hear news of baby's arrival!!!

5buntings said...

The black and white pictures look so classy!
You handle pregnancy with such beauty and grace. Watching you makes me wish I could go back and choose to enjoy some of mine more.