January 1, 2011


Welcome 2011.... Been wondering if I'll refer to this year as two thousand eleven or twenty eleven. Eddie and I "celebrated" at noon on the 31st instead of midnight (even though I ended up awake with little ones anyway!). The last day of the year at Dooley is crazy- but Eddie snuck away with me for a little while. I snuck away from the house. And we had lurch at our favorite Chinese restaurant. I think this counts as our first official date since Little Miss Rachel arrived.

Normally by now, I have all my objectives for the new year written out and placed in my planner. On Sunday afternoons, I choose a category from my list (along with my ) to review that week. Thought you might enjoy seeing my categories... and thought it might get me motivated to do some planning and praying about what God's plan is for the year ahead.


  • My marriage
  • My friends
  • My family
  • My home
  • My stuff
  • My health
  • Traveling
  • Education
  • Recreation

So... what do want to do and accomplish in 2011?

No comments: