August 30, 2008

God's Ecology Class



I've spent so many days doing school from the couch due to "morning sickness" (how did it get that name anyway?). Little Man has been so kind and understanding. Thursday when I opened our science book and our nature study, I realized they both were about ecology- specifically that of a pond. So we easily grabbed our colored pencils, some paper, and our books. Off we went to Nana & Poppy's lake. It was a beautiful day. We read our lesson and then slowly walked around the water's edge to see what we might find. You know... I think I felt better after school than I did before ;-)



2 comments:

Taylor said...

That is the gr8 thing about homeschoolin' dont u think?? u can do school (almost) anywhere u want!

Im sure that walkin' around in the fresh air is good 4 u and the bay! And LMan 2!

Beck's Bounty said...

What lovely photos !! And glad to hear the fresh air and sunshine helped ! God is so good to provide.

Grace & Peace.
MomToCherubs