August 16, 2008

Mrs Pegg's Handy Line

My mom thinks I have totally lost my mind because I've started hanging our laundry out to dry. Maybe because when she was growing up it was something you had to do. She even remembers when Granny's washer only washed... it didn't rinse! That sounds so odd to me. But then again it was odd to Mom that I wanted a clothes line.





I have found the perfect line... Mrs. Pegg's Handy Line. It's portable and light as a feather. I can use it inside or outside. It's already pre-assembled so sweetheart didn't even have to install it for me. I can even fold it flat for storage and it held an entire large load of laundry too (ours has 35 linear feet but they make a larger one too). Can you tell I'm hooked? Now if I can just get the guys to quit complaining that their towels feel like sandpaper... maybe if our electric bill goes down they will be convinced. I'll let you know... until then, check it out at http://www.clotheslineshop.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=C&Product_Code=03000&Category_Code=OCI






2 comments:

Taylor said...

i got use to the "sandpaper" feel! lol i really dont mind it at all.
Glad u found something that u like!

mom2boys said...

Little Sis agrees with Mom - you have lost your mind! Just kidding - if you like it then go for it. I'd probably try it too if it really saves money, but I'm afraid it would kill my allergies.