March 21, 2009

The Big Brown Truck



We get excited to see a big brown UPS truck or FedEx truck struggle to make its way up our drive. So, we were pretty excited when we realized our box of books from Sonlight Curriculum (http://www.sonlight.com/) was here. Isaac and I feel like a gift has arrived when we rip into it. (Thanks Dad!)

Even though our current school year is just coming to an end, it's already time to plan our schedule for next year. I've spent my morning entering our readers and some of our literature into the Simply Charlotte Mason Organizer (that Mom to Cherubs suggested this past year). Even though it requires some upfront time- it sure is a time saver throughout the year. One of those little extras I don't think I could live without. Check it out at http://simplycharlottemason.com/

2 comments:

Taylor said...

P.S. I love the picture of you And Eddie on the right hand side of the page...its so good.
and the one of all 3 is good 2:)

sunshinegirl said...

Yes! That one is my favorite too! I love them!
-Ida