March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Boy am I tired this morning. The birthday kid (do we really have a 10 year old?) has worn me out the past couple of days. Isaac ask to spend his birthday in the mountains. And since we all realized it might be awhile before we would get another chance to do so... Eddie took us to Hidden Mountain for a birthday celebration. God provided us with a wonderful cabin (actually called a farmhouse) for less that what we could get a single room in town. We've done all the things that 10-year old boys love to do... from beating his dad at laser tag to
a hike in the park. I'm glad we had an opportunity to spend some special time with our precious son before little brother arrives.



3 comments:

mom2boys said...

Looks like a great birthday! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the pictures of the baby shower, and Isaac's birthday! What a special trip...I'm sure you all had a great time! That will be a fun trip to scrapbook!!!
I can't believe it's getting so near to time for the baby to arrive! You can't imagine how excited I am...I wish I weren't so far away. It really stinks to be out here, and not there to enjoy all the fun and excitement. Have a great day! :D

Taylor said...

YES!!!! Happy Birthday Buddy!
Looks fun!