March 2, 2009

Thoughtful Friends

I'm one of those people that not only like to be organized, I like organizing "stuff." Blame it on my hormones again- but I have been numb when it comes to organizing for the baby.Thank goodness my sister is a pack rat. (I stand corrected, sis. Maybe it can be a good thing.) It seems she saved every peice of clothing from all four of our boys. Which means... she presented me with... how many Rubbermaid boxes of clothing? Last count I think there were seven size 0-3 month. My sweet friend offered to come over with her girls and "help." She did not help ... she did it all. Sorted, labeled, placed on hangers and in a drawer, even arranged by sizes in the closet. Ah... it feels good to be organized. I'm thankful not only for a closet brimming full of clothing- but for a thoughtful friend too!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

We had fun! :)

Anonymous said...

That had to be way too much fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE baby clothes!!! I wish I could have been there...if nothing else, just to have SEEN the cute stuff!!! I'm glad it's all done now...that has to feel great. You are lucky to have such good friends and sisters! Hugs to all of you...

Judy said...

Kim,Do we have a name yet?