March 15, 2009

Celebration

Our entire pregnancy has passed so quickly. I'm just now getting around to telling you about the wonderful shower that my friends had for us a couple of weeks ago.

T and A did such a good job preparing some of the funniest games to play. Well done, ladies!
The girls really got into the clothes pin game... you know the one... where you can't say the "B" word [baby] ....shh!


Rosie looks pretty serious about drawing a baby, doesn't she?


What a precious little helper I had!


What a blessing to receive so many wonderful things for our little guy... plus a trip to purchase diapers at Cutie Tooties! Every time I change a stinky, I can think of all our wonderful friends! Thank you for such a fun evening and blessing us!!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Oh! Me and sunshine girl had so much fun!!!
Love you