October 12, 2008

First Term


Wow! Have we really completed our first term of school? How? Some days I was so sick that I don't remember even doing any school. I'm so glad I had prepared and had things in place. Thanks to my friend momtocherubs over at Adventure's on Beck's Bounty (in my favorite korners) and her recommendation of the Simply Charlotte Mason Planner (I have a link on the right side of the page), Little Man was able to work independently of me on lots of days. I'm glad to be able to spend more time with him on lessons now but I'm encouraged that he can do so much on his own.

1 comment:

Beck's Bounty said...

I am so glad it was so helpful to you. We are using it for our 2nd year now, and WOW, it certainly has made a TON of difference in our lives and in our homeschool.

Grace & Peace.
MomToCherubs
http://www.becksbounty.blogpsot.com