October 5, 2008

The End of Our First Trimester?...

or the beginning of our second trimester? Guess it depends on how you look at it.





Today I'm thinking the end of the first trimester.... an end to the nausea and all that goes along with it :-) I've been much sicker this pregnancy than I was with our first child. But it has been a reminder that my body was doing what it was suppose to do. My guys have been so awesome to take care of the little extras around the house that I just didn't feel I could do. Husband has even made sure the laundry got washed and put away. And I've lost count how many times he has prepared dinner. What an awesome hubby I have.

2 comments:

Beck's Bounty said...

YAHOO !! We are all so happy to hear you are feeling better.

Cherub 2 suggested that you might make a Dinner-Of-Favorites to say thank you to your hubby and "Little Man" for all of their help in past weeks. Just an idea, assuming you are up to "smelling" food again.

Grace & Peace.
MomToCherubs

3'sacharm said...

So glad you are feeling better!