October 24, 2008

Look What My Guys Did For Me!

Last evening while I was at a Home School Mom's Night Out with Little Miss "I," my guys were at home as busy as beavers working on a surprise for me.




Several months ago, our 15 year old treadmill finally called it quits. My hubby was so sweet to quickly replace it (knowing I especially need it while trying to stay fit during pregnancy). But the only hindrance was the fact we had to move the old one out of the exercise room in order to bring in the new "392-pounder"!

Was I ever surprised when I arrived home to find the old one (along with all the packaging from the new one) in the back of sweetheart's truck... the new one fully assembled and in its rightful place in an clean and tidy exercise room ready to take me for a walk. How did they do that?

I don't think the stories that were told were "fish stories." We really believed that it would take a couple of guys to help us make the transition. I think love motivated my men to get the job done for me... and boy am I so thankful today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise they had for you! That looks like a great treadmill. I'm sure it comes in handy when the weather is not so nice out!
It's cool and windy here today...I do believe our summer is completely gone!
Hugs to all of you! =)