October 18, 2008

Meet "Little One"

This week held another appointment for us. Having doctor's appointments every two weeks had grown old for me. But this one was welcomed time spent. I was able to see the nurse midwife that we used when Little Man was born. Lee Ann was just as wonderful as I remembered. I came away from her office so encouraged. Actually, I think I have enjoyed pregnancy more this week than prior weeks because she helped me feel in control. Lee Ann encouraged me to do things I knew were important: water, exercises, good nutrition, prenatal vitamins. Things that had not been emphasized or even discussed previously. She also ask if we wanted to "play" with the ultrasound and see if we could see the baby. Sure! So here "It" is our Little One.

4 comments:

mom2boys said...

Too cool! Cant wait to welcome he/she to the family in person soon!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! "Hey there, little one!!" from you Aunt! :D
Good to hear that you are happier with your prenatal care. It can make a big difference in how you feel!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your guys!

Taylor said...

Mom came in and pointed "him/her" out to me!! i can see a baby! Wheres the other baby?? lol

Beck's Bounty said...

Awww ... how sweet !!

We are lifting you and Baby-Dear in our prayers !

God Bless.
MomToCherubs