November 8, 2008

Home Alone

Have I told you how much I enjoy my Saturday mornings home alone while my guys are at work? When Sweetheart built our home he included wonderful windows in our bedroom where I can stay snuggled up in bed and still enjoy the view. Ah... one of my favorite things is Saturday morning in bed with a cup of tea, my Bible and my laptop.



But this morning.... well, I'd rather be with my two guys. Instead I am home fighting a bacterial infection. We've been planning since the start of football season to go to homecoming today. I so enjoy the festivities... the Tennessee Walking Horse, Smokey, the band, the Power T ...Okay, I admit it. I go for the Tennessee traditions...not the game. Plus it was my last chance to see Phil Fulmer coach. I'll miss Coach Fulmer. I believe he is a respectable man. Good Luck wherever the future takes you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUMMER! So sorry you couldn't go to the game. That's very disappointing...sure hope you feel better REALLY soon. Take care!