November 16, 2008

I'm Convinced

Friday of this week, we had an appointment with our nurse midwife. Even though we had the level 3 ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, there was something special in my mind about this date. Maybe just because I knew it was "The Official" ultrasound- complete with DVD :-)

And yes, I am now convinced of the gender of our new family member.


Welcome Baby Boy

This pregnancy has been so different for me that I just "knew" it was a girl. But from the looks of things- I was wrong! We are so thankful for him and praying he will grow and develop in God's perfect timing.

4 comments:

mom2boys said...

Welcome to the "boy's only" cousin club! love, Ben and Brody

Taylor said...

Thanks for the picture!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful!!! You will LOVE having two boys...it's great fun. And Isaac will relate really well with him, too...
I'm so happy for all of you! WOOHOO, more boys in the family!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

Diane sent me a link to share the exciting news! Congrats! I also really enjoyed checking out the tractor company website - great photo history. Dave and I'll be down to visit in the spring, I think, and definitely this summer as my brother is moving to Cleveland at the end of December.

I can't wait to follow along with your pregnancy and love seeing the pictures!