November 22, 2008

The New Trail

I have been freezing! Maybe it is because my iron level is a bit low.... maybe it is because my maternity clothes are not "weather appropriate"... or maybe it has just gotten colder. (It was 17 degrees this morning when I awoke.) Whatever the reason- I'm cold!



Last weekend, my guys bundled up to head out into the woods. Later in the afternoon when they returned to the house, they ask me to come along with them and see their project. Okay... I admit I was not very enthusiastic. But when I got to the driveway, there set Granddaddy's Kubota RTV warm and ready- like a carriage.

We drove a couple of miles into the woods to a brand new trail! They had used the Bushhog and chain saw to cut a new hiking trail. Wow! I'll sure enjoy hiking when it warms up. For now, I think I prefer the RTV.

No comments: